Tuesday, October 6, 2009

mis clases!!!

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been slow on blog posts recently, but I've been scrambling to find myself a class schedule. I've trekked to the Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona campus (an hour commute each way) several times over the past two weeks only to not find the class I was looking for or discover that it is being taught in catalan. I found classes that fit into my schedule but was unhappy with the content or the teacher, but I felt like I would be forced into taking a class that I didn't like just because it was at the right time in the right language. Overall it was a very very stressful and frustrating experience.

However, as of today I HAVE A SCHEDULE THAT I AM EXCITED ABOUT!!!!

Mondays:

Memory of the Spanish Civil War (CASB center, downtown Barcelona)
10am-12pm
Contemporary Art (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 15 minutes walk from my dorm)
3pm-5pm
Tuesdays:

International Relations (Universitat Autónoma, hour commute)
11am-1pm
Analysis of Public Policy (also at UAB, in the room next door to the other class!!!!)
1pm-2pm

Wednesdays:

Memory of the Spanish Civil War
10am-12pm
then I'm done!!!


Thursdays:

International Relations
11am-12pm
Analysis of Public Policy
12pm-2pm
Contemporary Art Section
4pm-5pm (every other week)

Fridays:

NADA!!!!!

SO happy to have figured this out!!

2 comments: